Light and tasty, these make a great appetizer or a quick and easy main dish! Try this Chicken Wonton Taco recipe from OdaMae for a delicious treat.
- 1/3 head red cabbage, sliced and chopped
- 4 small carrots, peeled and grated
- 1/4 cup coleslaw dressing
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
Pompeian Red Wine Vinegar 16 Fl Oz
$2.89 for 1 item – expires in 10 months
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/4 cup stir-fry sauce
- 14 wonton wrapper
- Mix cabbage, carrots, coleslaw dressing, vinegar, soy sauce, and teriyaki together in a bowl; refrigerate until flavors blend, 1 hour to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat sesame oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir ground chicken in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Add stir-fry sauce, cover skillet, reduce heat to low, and simmer.
- Form wonton wrappers into taco shapes and arrange between the cups of an inverted muffin tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until firm and lightly browned, 4 to 5 minutes. Spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons chicken mixture into each wonton taco shell and top with slaw.