There are so many unique variations of Stuffed Peppers. You can use your favorite type of meat (chicken, beef, turkey, pork) and your favorite rice to layer your peppers and make them delicious. I used ground beef and Mexican rice for mine this evening.
Check out how I put my stuffed peppers together below!
- 6 Bell Peppers
- 2 lbs Ground Beef
- 1 Zucchini
- Pepper Jack Cheese
- Mexican Rice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove and discard the tops, seeds, and membranes of the bell peppers. Arrange peppers in a baking dish with the hollowed sides facing upward. You can also choose to slice each bell pepper in half.
- Place each bell pepper on baking sheet and place in over for 10-20min.
- Place the rice and water in a saucepan, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and cook 20 minutes. In a skillet over medium heat, cook the beef until evenly browned.
- Once completed, spoon beef into each of your peppers. Layer beef, salsa, then top with pepper jack cheese.
- Bake 30min in the oven, until the cheese is melted.